Monday, April 28, 2014

Dreams of Cupid




Welcome to the newest Ever After High girl in my collection, C.A. Cupid! :)







Here she is out of her box :)





Gorgeous face and outfit <3


The Hair, however, is TERRIBLE







Loving her wings.



Gross hair. Feels and looks like the previous owner was four years old. :P

Let's fix that.

First, I took everything out of cupid's hair, including head band and small ponytail, and i washed it thoroughly according to my tutorial on Briar Beauty. 

Click HERE for my how to curl doll hair tutorial which i followed for Cupid. 

I did everything exactly like on Briar, but i had a slightly different placement of curls on cupid. 
See pictures below of where I put the 15 or so curls, and then boil at a higher temperature (full boil) and submerge her for a full minute in the hot water. Everything else is the same. :)


The green straws are the bottom section of her hair



Blue straws are the middle clump.




Teal are more her front side bangs. Don't mess too much with her front bangs, but don't be afraid to wash them either






Check back soon for the "After" Cupid look when her curls are dry! :)

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Thanks for the post about how to fix Briar's hair; I did my Briar's hair last night and it looks a ton better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the results!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the results!
    ~Kara http://13dollworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete